Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The bad friend

Before I get started just one little rant.  Ok I really wanted snow but HELLO it was suppose to be during the week!!! not on the weekend though I have to say having the kids home instead of them going to the egg-donors was nice. 

Ok I need to SOOO apologize to all my friends that I have been ignoring lately.  Trust me it hasn't been because I don't care I just have been caught up in my own little world.  I know that isn't the best reason but hey it is the truth.  Work has been sort of UGH and I have had headaches and so I just have been crashing at the house whenever I get a chance.  I know I know I shouldn't do that but I just have want to sleep and veg.  Ok I promise I am getting back up and out.  I will call and text more.

Hugz to you all.
 

No comments: