Wednesday, January 2, 2008

UGH!!!! The head

Can't wait until Jan 14th gets here. Go see a new Dr and hopefully he can tell me what is wrong with me....though hopefully he can find my brain if not maybe if I knit a new one he will install it for me..lol.

Again for the forth or 5th time I am frogging out a sock I started something about this pattern is just killing me I just can't seem to get it. It really simple but I keep screwing it up. It's P1, ssk, K1, YO, K1, YO, K1, k2tog, P1 Repeat around. It works out twice on each needle. I can go for about 4 rows then i screw the pattern up some how and either have to many stitches or not enough. I tried to just have one screwed up row but it didn't work cause it screwed the next row up as well. UGH!!! I am determined to get this pattern though.

I finally got the class schedule for Yarns Etc Greensboro posted yesterday....I was so happy I was going crazy about that...I couldn't get it to post. The program I use kept telling me that if I published it was going to break all my other links. Then one of my dearest friends...thanks Tina you were a life saver.....that I was using old software and the other person who upates the other area of the website probably was using the newest version....DUH!!!!!

Okay ranted enough for today
hugz

No comments: