Friday, October 23, 2009

Being forced to wait!!! UGH!!!

Christmas as a child was torture.  Seeing all the presents under the tree and not being permitted to open them drove me absolutly crazy.  Well today is the first day of SAFF (Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair) and where am I, stuck minding the store.  Not that I'm bitter about watching the store, that isn't the issue, it just makes it hard cause everyone else is getting to see all the fun fiber and yarn and I'm at the store.  It is like Christmas all over again having to wait....UGH!!! the waiting is so HARRD (can you just hear the whine in my voice) LOL....I want to go play in the fiber.  It's like being at school and seeing it snow outside but schools not letting out so you can go home and play in it. 

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE  Okay where is my cheese.......

No comments: