Saturday, September 12, 2009

nipples nipples nipples

In a recent appearance on a friend's blog a picture of my "nipples" appeared, showing off the piercings.  Now this was not my idea though I have to admit I thought it was really funny.  This picture went along with a piece of a podcast that got cut out of the recording.  A number of people thought it was funny, however, there were a few people who were really upset by it.  What I don't understand is this podcast has been known to be racy and out there, so why is this such a shock now?!?!?!?!


If you can't stand the Gautamalaness stay out of the Drag Show!  


  

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Don't let the 'negative nancies' get you down! Your high-brow humour ;) was obviously just too much for them! My mom always taught me if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...obviously not everyone was raised the same.

I laughed my super-sized arse off at the episode, it was a breath of fresh air! I think there are more that enjoyed it than not, so don't worry, be happy!

Nick (aka Knitcub) said...

Thanks Kiki, I really wasn't that upset over all. It was just the initial commentary to one particular post. I'm not as whinny as my blog can portray it just i get opinionated and bitchy at times.