Monday, August 31, 2009

Ok up on the soap box again

Okay I hadn't really planned to blog again but I read something tonight that put me back on my "Soap Box" yet again.

Stupid negative reviews.

I was surfing through the iTunes Store Podcast section, as I do from time to time, and I came across one done by a friend of mine.  Now I realize, as I said in my earlier rant, that you have a right to your own opinion, however if your going to voice it please do so with some intelligence.  Don't just sit there and and attack someone personally if you don't even know them.  Also these people are doing a show just like you hear on the radio, see on T.V. or look at on your iPod, the way they act on the show does not mean that is how they really are.  Also as having been involved with a podcast things are edited out so you are not really hearing the entire conversation.  So have you ever thought that a particular show that you didn't like because of the way a conversation went could have been bad editing.

Okay as you can tell Childish and immature....well just plan stupid people that don't understand the difference between Fantasy and Reality just "grind my gears".

Hugz


P.S  Thanks Lois G. for a great quote to use.

No comments: